Veterans Of Foreign Wars


Join Us

We have free coffee and donut social every Wednesday of the month at 0900 (9 AM). We also have free pizza, salad, soda, water beer, maybe even a dessert, every Thursday night at 1800 (6PM). Please join us for socializing and fun. To become a member, please enter your information.

There are three qualifiers for membership in the VFW, as set out in our By-Laws. An individual must meet all three in order to become a member. They are as follows:

1: Citizenship – must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. National.

2: Honorable Service – must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and either received a discharge of Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions) or be currently serving.

3: Service in a war, campaign, or expedition on foreign soil or in hostile waters*. This can be proven by any of the following:

– An authorized campaign medal
– Receipt of Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay (verified by a military pay statement)
– Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days

*This information is usually available through a veteran’s DD-214. If other information is needed or if a veteran’s DD-214 is not complete, You can contact the National Personnel Records Center online or at 314-801-0800 to request more information.

Start typing to see posts you are looking for.